Each summer, The Greystone Event provides an opportunity for senior living professionals from around the country to gather, network and discuss the most pressing issues facing the industry.
Over 200 guests including provider executives, board members, architects, contractors, designers, attorneys and bankers, representing more than 35 Greystone clients, attended this year’s Event.
The Greystone Event 2019, held June 26-28, included board- and CEO specific meetings as well as general education sessions addressed a wide range of relevant topics focusing on:
- Key shifts in opportunities, threats and outlook that will impact change in our industry
- Challenges in innovation
- Next generation project concepts, resident program models and business structures for the next generation
- Bundled payment systems, dining and technology developments
- Growth and change through acquisition and affiliation
- Economic outlook in preparation for another recession
- Expansions and redevelopment success stories
- Intentional long-term growth plans
- Healthcare updates
- And more
See video highlights featuring the main themes shared during this year’s education sessions, and check out photos from The Greystone Event 2019 below.
Next year’s Event is set for June 24-26, 2020 in Irving, TX.
Are you interested in staying up to date on Greystone-hosted events and senior living news? Sign up to stay in touch with us, and you’ll get information about both sent directly to your inbox.