The Greystone Event is an annual gathering of leaders from around the senior living industry, including provider executives, board members, architects, contractors, designers, attorneys, bankers and more. The Greystone Event 2018 took place July 11 to 13, and this year’s agenda was built around a simple theme — “Driven to Excellence.”
More than 200 guests representing more than 30 Greystone clients attended this year’s Event for networking and education sessions that addressed a wide range of relevant topics, including:
- New initiatives, programs and expansions providers are undertaking
- Emerging pricing and business models that help expand markets
- Making the tough decisions to sell legacy assets
- The real estate market and when the next downturn might occur
- Today’s most effective marketing strategies
- Delivering on promises to stakeholders
- The latest on construction costs
- Much more
See highlights from The Greystone Event 2018 using the video player below, and please note that next year’s Event will take place June 26 to 28 in Irving, TX.
Are you interested in keeping updated on industry news and upcoming Greystone events? Sign up to stay in touch with us.