The Terraces at Bonita Springs — Sales and Marketing Director
Greystone is seeking a dedicated Sales and Marketing Director to support the Independent Living Sales office at The Terraces at Bonita Springs in Bonita Springs, Florida. The Terraces at Bonita Springs is the premier not-for-profit retirement community for active adults in Naples, Ft. Myers and Bonita Springs.
The Sales and Marketing Director is responsible for managing the people, processes, and programs of the community sales office. This effort includes both implementing and monitoring measurable sales goals for calls, appointments, event attendance, deposits, occupancy levels and revenue generation for the community. The Director position is also responsible for communicating the sales and marketing goals to the larger community team and emphasizing the importance of creating a positive customer experience that inspires prospects to want to move to the community.
The following duties are normal for this position. This list is not to be construed as exclusive or all inclusive. Other duties may be required and assigned.
- Plan and direct all sales activities, which include overseeing the community sales team members
- Generate sales referrals from potential resident and community contacts
- Respond to requests for information in a timely manner
- Provide accurate reports to all appropriate parties
- Maintain regular contact with existing leads and prospects
- Achieve the community sales and move in goals
- Other duties as assigned by the Community or Greystone Marketing Services
Candidates must have proven success in sales of entry fee senior living, as well as leadership abilities. Qualified candidates will have a minimum of three years managerial experience in a similar position in a senior living community and have proven selling abilities within the industry. CCRC experience preferred.
Submit a resume and please be sure to note you are applying for The Terraces at Bonita Springs— Sales and Marketing Director.