Greystone will be well accounted for at LeadingAge Nashville starting Oct. 19. Our team is presenting on several panels as well as at Ignite.
Sunday, Oct. 19
- Strategies to Attract, Hire and Retain Top Talent at 3:45 p.m. Tim Mallad, first vice president of management services, will discuss the merits of behavioral interviewing and how you can keep employees engaged and feeling rewarded.
Monday, Oct. 20
- Resident Councils: Developing a Community’s Voice at 8:15 a.m. Tim will be joined by a resident and executive director to talk about how resident councils fit within a community and can be a positive influence.
- Ignite: Redefined Healthcare Delivery – Eliminating the Green Mile at 1:10 p.m. Sue Plasterr, departmental vice president of management services, gets 5 minutes to myth-bust about the transition into life care.
Wednesday, Oct. 22
- Segmenting Audiences to Improve ROI at 11:30 a.m. Mary Jane Fitts, departmental vice president of marketing, will share effective messaging strategies and how to target leads.
- Marketing’s New Frontier: Adult Child Influencers at 1:30 p.m. Mindy Cheek, departmental vice president of marketing, will help you identify, relate to and connect with ACI’s in a panel hosted by our senior vice president of marketing, Bruce Byers.
In addition, Greystone will exhibit during the Expo from Booth 918. Stop by to visit with our team and share your business goals and objectives. We can tell you about our recent projects and how we can help you too with our robust consultancy services.