At Greystone, we are committed to advancing education throughout the senior living industry — mutual learning among our own team members, provider management and board members, as well as other service providers involved in the development and operation of senior living communities. We pursue this commitment by offering a series of learning opportunities throughout the year:
- The Greystone Event: Each summer, we welcome providers and other professionals from across senior living to Texas for three days of education, networking and dialogue about our industry.
- Sales Adventure: Community-based senior living marketers step away from the sales office to spend time with their peers and to learn about the most current and most effective marketing tactics, strategies and best practices.
- Ziegler Greystone Executive Symposium: A small, intimate gathering that includes only senior living executives and board members, the Symposium is an early-year opportunity to look at growth and how organizations are pursuing their goals.
- Management Symposium: Executive directors and assistant executive directors join Greystone’s financial and operations management team to reset and refocus on how to best serve the current generation of residents.
- Development Conference: A senior living development, redevelopment or expansion includes a broad project team and multiple disciplines. We gather architects, contractors, engineers, interior designers and others to discuss efficiency and the best approaches to serving residents.
- Micro-Symposia: Our team members travel to different parts of the country to visit with providers in their own regions. These events are smaller and more accessible, and they provide an opportunity for deeper discussion about senior living specific to local markets. In the past five years, we’ve held micro-symposia in Pennsylvania, North Carolina and the Pacific Northwest.
- Investor Conference: We often invite senior living bondholders to visit our office and discuss the current environment, and we also take the time to visit these bondholders at their own offices to continue the dialogue and maintain strong relationships.
We host these conferences to facilitate learning opportunities, but also to further engage and network with those who believe in the value of senior living. In addition to our own conferences, we also participate in state, association and LeadingAge events throughout the year. As part of our commitment to senior living, we serve as a LeadingAge Gold Partner.
See below for video highlights of some of our conferences:
The Greystone Event 2016:
The Greystone Event 2015:
The 2014 Ziegler Greystone Executive Symposium:
The Greystone Event 2013:
The 2013 Ziegler Greystone Executive Symposium: