CEOs, presidents and board members from non-profit senior living providers will gather for the 10th Annual Ziegler Greystone Executive Symposium this Feb. 20-22 in Litchfield Park, Ariz. Each year, this event serves as a venue for these senior living executives to learn, network and share experiences in a relaxed setting. Sessions will address the following questions:
- Does your business mix match evolving customer preferences?
- Are you prepared for the coming age wave?
- Is your board prepared for the challenges and aware of the opportunities to come?
- Can you fund necessary growth and change?
- Have you identified the resources necessary for long-term success?
This year’s Symposium will also focus on realigning business models, adapting current physical assets, serving new geographic markets and offering new service lines. Listen to 2012 attendees discuss why they attended the Symposium.