Amsterdam at Harborside — Senior Living Sales Counselor
Greystone is seeking an exceptional individual to join our Sales and Marketing Team as a Senior Living Sales Counselor at The Amsterdam at Harborside in Port Washington, New York. The Amsterdam is Nassau County’s only life care community for active adults.
The Senior Living Counselor is a sales professional who presents and sells the community lifestyle to the prospective resident – from initial lead through closing – leading to deposits and gains in occupancy. This individual is responsible for meeting with prospective residents through telephone contact, personal appointments and will apply effective sales techniques which include a thorough discovery process, consultative and relational selling practices.
This effort includes both conducting and monitoring measurable sales goals for calls, appointments, event attendance, deposits and occupancy for the community. The Senior Living Counselor is responsible for achieving (meeting or exceeding) reservation and move-in goals which advance occupancy for the community.
The following duties are normal for this position. This list is not to be construed as exclusive or all inclusive. Other duties may be required and assigned.
- Generate sales referrals from potential resident and community contacts
- Respond to requests for information in a timely manner
- Provide accurate reports to all appropriate parties
- Maintain regular contact with existing leads and prospects
- Achieve the community sales and move in goals
- Exceed hospitality and service standards
- Other duties as assigned by the Community or Greystone Marketing Services
Candidates must have proven success in sales. Qualified candidates will have at least one year in marketing/sales in a senior living setting. CCRC experience preferred.
Submit a resume and please be sure to note you are applying for Amsterdam at Harborside — SLC.