Amsterdam at Harborside — Sales and Marketing Assistant
Greystone is seeking an exceptional individual to join our Sales and Marketing Team as a Sales and Marketing Assistant at The Amsterdam at Harborside in Port Washington, New York. The Amsterdam is Nassau County’s only life care community for active adults.
Responsible for performing comprehensive administrative support services for the office staff, as well as facilitating the daily operations of the sales office.
The following duties are normal for this position. This list is not to be construed as exclusive or all inclusive. Other duties may be required and assigned.
- Administrative duties to include the following: prepare and distribute reports and mailings; maintain files; and keep time, expenses and commission sheets for all sales staff and personnel
- Operate and administer Prospect Tracking System (REPS)
- Distribute mailings to individuals on the Prospect Tracking System or mailing lists
- Assist in providing tours of the community to prospective residents and applicants as needed, including any open houses or special functions related to sales and/or marketing
- Organize, coordinate and assist in planning of special events, including weekend events
- Maintain accurate and timely data based records
- Greet visitors / answer and direct telephone calls in a pleasant and professional manner
Ideal candidates will be an organized administrative professional with a minimum of three years experience, preferably in a sales environment. Must be careful, accurate, patient, socially poised, mature and experience with event planning is a plus. Microsoft Word and Excel experience is required.
Submit a resume and please be sure to note you are applying for Amsterdam at Harborside — Sales and Marketing Assistant.