Where do you want to take your mission?
Greystone has been a recognized leader in senior living consulting for more than 35 years. While much has changed in decades of service, we remain focused on providing clients with real-time advice rooted in our experience and knowledge. Our staying power represents our commitment to senior living and our success in serving each client.
We are also versatile. We can assist with all aspects of the senior living business, including strategic planning, project planning, development, resident marketing, strategic pricing analyses, operations management and more. We are experienced at developing new communities, improving the financial performance of older assets through redevelopment and repositioning, or turning around troubled assets.
We are focused on managing and reducing risk as well. We use the highest skill level in delivering sophisticated consulting services. Our unified approach measurably enhances the quality of each individual service, and the synergy at Greystone helps protect your investment and enhance the value of your community.
Our experience includes working on large and urban projects, small and rural projects, and everything in between. No matter the scope, status or location of your existing or proposed community, we apply the same level of knowledge, effort and creativity toward helping you realize your vision.
Our record includes:
- Work with more than 500 owners and sponsors in more than 46 states. We’ve worked with standalone and multi-campus senior living organizations, hospitals, universities, churches, nursing homes, assisted living facilities, military organizations and other groups.
- Responsibility for more than 130 community start-ups, redevelopments and expansions. These projects represent more than $7 billion in financing and approximately 11,000 housing and supportive care units. Project budgets have ranged from $10 million to more than $300 million.
- Marketing of more than 40,000 housing units. This includes current responsibility for more than 140 resident counselors across the country.
- Providing approximately $150 million in pre-finance capital. We assist qualifying sponsors and owners with getting the early development funding that is so important to moving forward with growth plans.
- Management of more than 50 communities. These communities are located in markets throughout the country, and they represent more than 8,000 housing and supportive care units.
Our experience and history of success are unmatched in senior living. We are the only consultant offering a total solution and integrated approach. We want to be your trusted advisor.
Contact us to discuss your organization, your communities and how we can help you seize opportunities and overcome challenges.